The Talbots Women's
The Talbots Charitable Foundation is proud to present a scholarship program for women
pursuing a college degree later in life. This program is for the 2014 academic year and
includes one $30,000 Nancy Talbot Scholarship Award, which is named in memory of the
founder of Talbots, and thirty $5,000 awards.
Applications are available online starting November 20, 2013, through January 20, 2014, at https://www.scholarshipamerica.org/talbotswomen. Only the first 5,000 eligible applications will be processed.
Applicants to the 2014 Talbots Women?s Scholarship Program must:
- Be women currently residing in the United States or Canada;
- Be women who earned a high school diploma or their GED on or before September 2004;
- Be enrolled or planning to enroll in a full- or part-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school;
- Be attending the entire 2014-2015 academic year and receiving a degree no earlier than May 2015;
- Have at least two semesters (24 credit hours or more) remaining to complete an undergraduate degree as of the beginning of the 2014 fall term.
This program is sponsored by The Talbots Charitable Foundation and administered by Scholarship America. It is for the 2014 academic year and awards are payable to each recipient?s college, university or vocational-technical school. The Nancy Talbot Award will be presented to an extraordinary finalist distinguished by her entrepreneurial spirit, commitment to community service, academic credentials, recommendations and financial needs.
Please note that employees and family members of Talbots and Scholarship America are not eligible to apply to this program.
Applications for 2014 academic year close January 20, 2014