With a great fit (360° of fabulous) and new leg shapes, these are your go-to jeans no matter where you're headed. And with a nod to that innate style every French woman was born with—you can dress them up with a tweed jacket or go casual with a pretty feminine top.
- Visit the Jardins des Plantes and test your knowledge of the beyond-garden-variety blooms growing there.
- Take a river cruise on the Seine (magnificent at night). And don't forget the Champagne!
- Celebrate the 100th anniversary of Auguste Rodin's birth with a stroll through his museum.
It's like having a wardrobe of the most comfortable, versatile pants around. Whether you choose the full-length, polished Perfect Chino, the roll-hem Weekend Chino or the Lace-Up Crop, you'll have what you need for all your New England adventures. And then some.
- Pack a picnic and stake a spot on the banks of the Charles for a July 4th concert & fireworks.
- Get your American history on with a walk along The Freedom Trail.
- Take advantage of summer-by-the-sea and go fishing—in one of Boston's great restaurants, of course.
Chic enough for that world-class-city vibe. Comfortable enough for the city that never sleeps. And that's just the beginning. We love how the double-weave fabric is both light and polished, with a hint of stretch. And the slim shape and elongating ankle length give you the best of form and function.
- Head to Central Park, where in early November, both the leaves and jazz musicians put on a show.
- Dress in layers because autumn weather can be fickle.
- Indulge your foodie side mid-September at the Feast of San Gennaro in Little Italy. Aah, cannolis.